Wednesday, May 7, 2003

Housekeeping Day 4



Had a splitting headache for most part of the day yesterday hence the absence of a post. I'd say I would have been better off staying at home than at work. I felt so unproductive. It must be that day of the month.



On the way home last night, Jerry and the kids craved for barbecue for dinner. So we made a quick stop to buy pork, longganisa and fish sinugba (barbecue in Cebuano) plus pickled radish. We all ate with gusto not minding that we were again on paper plates and plastic spoons and forks.



What picked me up from a sluggish state was when I was given a whole small pack of Lay's (sour cream flavored potato chips) to munch while I rested in front of the television. Oh, I have to thank Jerry who was quick to do the dishwashing before I could even get up from the table.



Love you, Jerky! (That's how I call him).



No comments:

Post a Comment