Saturday, May 31, 2003

Counting the Days



May 29 - Lunch was at A-ma's house to celebrate the kids' Sa-ko's birthday. Good food again. Talk of the Town's roasted calf is still the best! Thing is, I reached my full day's calorie quota with just one meal!



May's Swiss visa was approved! Thank God! Now for the Schengen visa application which takes a longer time to process, contrary to what we initially thought. Hope she makes it in time for the scheduled departure. Really looking forward to the trip.



Finance meeting in Manila was rescheduled from 29th to Tuesday next week due to the effects of typhoon Chedeng. Aw, I was hoping the original schedule would allow me to attend our highschool batch reunion in Alabang on the 30th. The reschedule gave me a better deal though. It saved me the cost of a roundtrip domestic fare. Will just wait for Jerry to arrive on Thursday before we leave for Paris on Friday. Ooooh, I love the sound of that...

...leave for Paris on Friday....



May 30 -

I'm on the final stages of the review. In a few more days, I'll be coming up with the May 2003 financial reports and then take that much-awaited trip. Yesterday, I took time out with some colleagues and headed for Ayala center for some heavy snacks. Had our fill at Mother's Fried Chicken!




No comments:

Post a Comment