Thursday, February 14, 2008

Pre-Valentine Night

After alighting from the car with Jerry, I was greeted by my sons with a kiss and an excited look on their faces....

Jake: Ma, come upstairs... I'll show you something!

Not wanting to let his excitement wane, I hurriedly ran up the steps after him. He was sooo excited that even as he fell and hurt his knee on the wooden steps, he still managed to say: "I'm okay!" and still kept running up.

The elder brothers were cooking up something for sure. Hence the excited little one.

When we reached our room, the mood light was on and on the bed lay a stem of red rosebud and a box of Toblerone.

Awww... Matt and Kyle went to Ayala Mall after school to buy me this? Sweet....

Jake: Open the chocolate, Ma. I wanna eat.
Me: But i thought this was for me...
Jake: Yes, so you're eating too!

Hahaha! Somehow I get the feeling that he was more excited about eating the chocolate than anything... :P


Sweet
Jake and his kiss... with ulterior motives...

16 comments:

  1. girls rule again on V-day noh?

    happy hearts day LInnor! May you have more surprises during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, ulterior motive talaga! pero sobrang sweet of your boys to get you the rose and chocolate. mukhang nagpa-practice nang manligaw? hehe.

    so, what did jerry get for you today? *wink*

    happy hearts day, linnor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI MARIKIT SISSES!
    Moms / Girls rule alright! Sana kahit on non-valentines day. Hah, wishful thinking ba?

    Di pa binibigay ni Jerry eh... Hmm meron kaya? Nyahahah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh... so sweet!!! at least he thought of giving it to you first before he eats them.

    happy hearts day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI JO!
    Oo nga naman. Happy hearts day to you and family too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my how sweet naman!

    thats just one of the perks of being the only female in the family, noh?

    cute, cute ni Jake!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI NOTSQUARE!
    On good days, I'm their queen or princess. Onc moody days, I'm their witch! :D Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nakakatuwa si Jake. Deadma ang sakit basta’t may chocolate. Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwwwwwwwwwww..so sweetttttt!!!!

    cute tlga ni jake!lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not late ok? It's only V-Day here..so Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i think Matthew bought 2 stems of roses...what do you think? At 14, he must have one now...

    and i'm sure jerry has something up his sleeve after your dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI DENDEN!
    Napansin ko nga. :D

    HI SHERY!
    Parang Toblerone sa ka-sweetan...

    HI PINAYHEKMI!
    Late or not, thanks and hope you have a good one! ;)

    HI JUNNIE!
    There's a side story to that... Don't worry I'll blog about it soon. I have his permission.

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha! your sons are so cuuute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI TONI!
    I'm always amused by their antics.:D

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's so sweet! I can't blame your son, I find Toblerone irresistible too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. HI RACH!
    Actually.... all chocolates for that matter. Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete