Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Alegre Beach Resort

"Alegre" literally means happy, glad, merry, joyful, gay, cheerful, blithe, lively, jolly, cheery, hilarious, mirthful, gleeful in Spanish. Exactly the same feelings everyone in the team had when we spent 4 days and 3 nights in that resort in Sogod town, 1.5 hours north of Cebu City.... Preparations for this event caused the (in)frequency of my posts too. :D







*Most of the shots are mine but photo credits go to ...Lani Sara, Cris Factolerin, Chico Barretto, and Bronson Espinosa...

4 comments:

  1. ganda pa rin talaga ng alegre!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and I love that it's private.... :D Shang is just too crowded now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn! It just hit me that I'm not part of morph anymore. How I miss the coolest people on the coolest company on earth. :)

    ReplyDelete