Friday, February 8, 2008

Looking Forward

Ah Friday! I could finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Work has been great this week. No unnecessary frazzled nerves (at least for me), I'm glad. Looking forward to more free time... to amuse myself by watching Jake do his antics. Heh.

"Ma, may I borrow your miss-ibility (Globe's Visibility)?"
"Can I use the internet?"
"Ahia / Di-hia, can you help me connect?"


My son is so techie (at almost 4 years old), I could tell. Then at some point, he would be in a bratty mood...

"Ma, A-hia won't help me!"
"I want to play... RIGHT NOW!"


I would naturally tell him off when he's acting that way but deep inside, I feel amused. Surely he took after one of us (*Err, don't look at me). We only have ourselves to blame. Hehehe.

Anyway, I'm blabbing. That's probably the effect of having been through a whirlwind of activities. I'm sooo ready for the weekend.

Happy Friday y'all!


Jake

8 comments:

  1. good for you. for the first time, i'm sad about this and the next weekend. i'm leaving for manila and will be away from my family for a week.

    enjoy your weekend, cuz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Linnor! Long time huh. Lucky you, you can always look forward to the weekend. I don't always have that. And maybe because I don't, I cherish the weekends more whenever I can have them, so I see to it that they are great in all sorts of ways... hehe.

    Enjoy yours! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi linnor, ibang klase si jake, high-tech! :D

    hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI MIMI!
    Awww... Marti and Zach will surely miss their mommy Mimi. :)

    HI JET!
    I will keep in mind to always see to it that my weekends "are great in all sorts of ways". If only work doesn't get in the way.... Oh well... :) My glass is half full. Hehehe.

    HI MEEYA!
    Hahaha... improvised costume: cloth diaper and shades.

    Weekend was great, thank you. I hope you had a good one too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that photo of jake made my monday! :)

    have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. kulit!

    new mug huh? i mean yours and not jake's :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. techie na yata mga kids talaga ngayon. my nephew carlos started to use the pc at a young age, naka-psp... the works! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI NOTSQUARE!
    It did my whole week and the next :D Kulit kasi.

    HI JUNNIE!
    Mismo!

    Hard to tell if it's me or Jake? Hehehe...

    HI TIN!
    During my time it was just the Game & Watch and Nintendo family computer. Super high-tech na yun. Nowadays, it's just hard to catch up with what's new.

    ReplyDelete