Monday, January 7, 2008

Vacation officially ends today

.flickr-photo { border: solid 2px #000000; }
.flickr-yourcomment { }
.flickr-frame { text-align: left; padding: 3px; }
.flickr-caption { font-size: 0.8em; margin-top: 0px; }






chill, originally uploaded by gratitude.




Just one of my snap-happy moments taking random shots of whatever and whoever. Photo was taken the day before Christmas... after spending most of the Christmas break in the mall... or attending parties...

This scene is a common sight during weekends as well...

Vacation officially ends today. And tomorrow, the boys go back to school.

Hehehe... I could almost hear them groan. :D

6 comments:

  1. school is fun!

    Am sure everyone will be wearing or will share stories of their Christmas loot...i would...although I can't remember what gifts I received when I was Kyle's age...I always get CASH which was actually good - but it only shows that my ninongs were taking the short cut of gift giving...

    I love crisp bills...and just like in the pic, I love chilling out with your boys too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year!

    this is a very sweet scene. ako rin, i enjoy those simple, seemingly boring bonding moments with my family. i love sunday afternoons na nagsisiksikan kami sa 1 bed :)

    btw, i have a similar photo from the day before the new year...i'll probably put that up in my blog. thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI JUNNIE!
    Hey what's wrong with cash gifts? Hehehe... Nowadays it's equally appreciated as gifts in kind. At least I speak for my family. We have some gifts that end up unused or given away for various reasons. Hehehe... Honestly, keep the cash gifts coming, I say. :D

    HI JO!
    I wish for more free time like this...

    HI MAMAJO!
    Priceless di ba? I love photos of moments like this more than the posed ones. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. how adorable! just looking at them, nare-relax ako. :) i'm guessing its a nice break for you, too, having all your boys so good and quiet in one room. :) aha, there's your "me" time, right there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI MEEYA!
    Yeah...I'm so easy to please when it comes to my family... You're right, just looking at them like that relaxes me as well.. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete