Thursday, January 10, 2008

80s

.flickr-photo { border: solid 2px #000000; }
.flickr-yourcomment { }
.flickr-frame { text-align: left; padding: 3px; }
.flickr-caption { font-size: 0.8em; margin-top: 0px; }






80s, originally uploaded by gratitude.




I just had a peek at Nostalgia Manila's new posts and saw a photo of a pair of Tretorn. In an instant it brought back memories of my university days...

Luckily, I had digital copies of some of my old photos on my hard drive... So if you're not too busy, you're invited to have a good laugh at how I looked more than 20 years ago. (Hehehe.... yeah, that long ago).

Hmm.. might be good to have this as a meme. Why not post an old photo (yours) on your blog and invite me to view it. Then you could invite others to do the same thing.

So flashback to the 1980's.... here's me.

13 comments:

  1. He he he.....Skiny jeans are back again....It's always fun to reminisce about the good ole days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that couldnt be Tagaytay...baka Cavite or Taal, Batangas...and why is the empty San Miguel Beer bottle being kept on the sides and at the back???

    80s are the best! I'll post some later...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI JERRY!
    Skinny jeans yes, but white socks with rubber shoes or sneakers... hmmm. :D

    HI JUNNIE!
    Basta that is Picnic Grove. Hehehe... So you noticed about the beer bottle. Those were days of beer and cigarettes. Ngee, not really a healthy gimmick. (And gimmick is such an '80s word!) :P Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, kapanuhanan ko yan!! You forgot Aquanet spraynet and padded shoulders :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the 80s fashion were the best!!! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI EM DY!
    Hahaha! That's another '80s word! :D

    HI KONGKONG622
    Oh yes! Aquanet and padded shoulders, I had those moments too! :P

    HI JO!
    It's the most memorable era for me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. swatch, yes, but i was a k-swiss girl! hehe. :D

    too bad all my pics are in pinas (nope, hindi ako tumatakas, haha!), i would have loved to share some of them. sarap mag-reminisce no? :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI MEEYA!
    I never had a K-Swiss. :D Hehe...

    Sarap mag-reminisce... Those were really happy times. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey nice post! I would love to feature this in the next Photo Nostalgia!

    Keep it up!

    ;)

    --NM

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI NOSTALGIA MANILA!
    Thanks! Oh yes, please feel free to post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the fashion on that era. they looks cute! hehe pero ngayun sa tingin ng ibang kabataan baduy na yan ano? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI FILIPINO MUSIC!
    Hehehe... Yung ibang 80s fashion bumabalik na ulit :D

    ReplyDelete