Wednesday, August 1, 2007

A Fresh Start

Cowrie Cove @ Shangri-la Mactan
Cowrie Cove @ Mactan Shangri-la
---


A month short of two years with the company I work for, the owner invited me to join him in building yet another exciting IT company. It didn't take me long to come up with a decision. All considerations are favorable. Jerry stays as head of my previous company while I handle operations of the new one with both companies practically under the same ownership. Pretty exciting if you ask me.

And so today, I officially start with M.

Yay me!


Just taking a break @ Cowrie Cove
The pioneering team of M
---

7 comments:

  1. ang galing galing naman! and you all look so young and fresh indeed!!! all the best to you and the new co.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI JOJO!
    Thanks! In IT, people are usually dressed down. Kaya mukhang bata. Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, congrats! i'm sure you'll blaze another successful trail. cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI MEEYA!
    Thanks! I'll do my best :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linnor! Congratulations! Didn't I tell you you were blessed... so relax and be happy! It's really nice to see that things are turning up well for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. With you, so prayerful, with a very high degree of intelligence and common sense, KAYA MO YAN!

    As a word of advice, think about this Tibetan saying:"If a problem can be solved, then there is
    no need for worrying. If a problem cannot be solved, then what is the use of worrying?".

    As ever , we will continue to pray for the success of your new Company. Congratulations. Mamarazzi and I are very proud of you and Jerry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI MONICA!
    The blessings just keep coming. Grabe! But there are things that we have to give up... like free time. Huhuhu...
    But then again... I'm not complaining. Hehehe.

    HI PAPARAZZI!
    Naaks... Those are really inspiring and nakakatabang-puso na words. Thanks for all the support esp when we need babysitters for Jake when Im in Manila for work. Hahaha!

    I have to bring him with me often kasi walang reliable babysitters na puedeng pag-iwanan dito. :P

    ReplyDelete