Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Chikaan

I wrote in a previous post how I seem to have no time to blog even if I have the complete line-up of the "tools of the trade". Yet, when it comes to dinner invitations, I manage to extricate myself effortlessly from whatever is keeping me busy to accommodate the call of good company and good food.

Last Wednesday, my things were all packed promptly at 7:00 PM while I waited for my boys to pick me up from work. In a short time, we were at Chikaan resto where Aunt Didi was having an exclusive dinner buffet on the 2nd floor.

I had a good helping of seafood and small portions of the other food items. Geez, who cares about low carb diet anyway? Certainly not me if you present a buffet table laden with halo-halo for dessert.

Laughter, good company, good food and halo-halo... I'd take that over blogging anytime.


Aunt Didi & Marti's joint birthday dinner at Chikaan
The whole brood with Mamarazzi @ Aunt Didi's birthday dinner at Chikaan Restaurant
---

The Herrerra Ladies ;)
The Herrera ladies...my cousins and aunt...
---

6 comments:

  1. handaan mo rin ako ng halu-halo...kakalimutan ko na ang lahat :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ay nakakain na ako diyan!! :D seafood yummmm-o!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI MEEYA!
    Uy really? It's one of the best native restos here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup, i've been to cebu twice. yung first time we ate there sa chikaan, tapos yung second time, it was at a dimsum place... i forgot na the name hehe. pero masarap din. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI MEEYA!
    If I'm not mistaken, the dimsum place is Ding Qua Qua, Harbor City, or Dimsum Break (all owned by one family). :D

    ReplyDelete