Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Electronic Slave? :D

I have a MacBook and a Blackberry Pearl courtesy of my new job (love these shinies!). I'm practically online most of the day doing administrative stuff, reading and answering emails, chatting on IRC, Google Talk and Yahoo.

I have a sleek Sony Cybershot to capture pics for my blog, a pro account with Flickr to host my images and an almost uninterrupted broadband internet service at work and at home...

Why are my posts far between then? Isn't that just ironic?

Hehehe.

* Note to self: Keep posting as frequently as possible

3 comments:

  1. pwede mag-apply sa inyo?? i can blog on your behalf, hehe! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI LEAH!
    That's hilarious! The downside of having the BB Pearl: it gives me no more excuse to say: "I didn't have access to my email..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok lang sis, its the quality naman and not the quantity of posts. :) one of the reasons why i miss working is wala akong excuse to grab the latest gadgets, hehehe.

    ReplyDelete