Wednesday, October 26, 2005

USA Here I Come!

While waiting for the glass frosting supplier, I took a few online quizzes AND was amused at the results...

1. If the questions I got asked were the same questions in real life, then I'm all headed for the land of milk and honey...Hahaha!

You Passed the US Citizenship Test

Congratulations - you got 7 out of 10 correct!


2. And would probably be in any of these cities...







American Cities That Best Fit You:



75% Las Vegas

70% Austin

65% Atlanta

65% Honolulu

65% Miami





3. And finally, to drive a point...





You Belong in the USA







Sweet!

People either love you or hate you

And you really don't care what anyone thinks

Big and bold, you do things your way





AHAHAHA!!!!

... Oh well.... That was just for kicks...and the glass frost/tint supplier is still nowhere in sight!

8 comments:

  1. akala ko naman tutoo na...hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, i thought it was true na..pero bakit hindi di ba. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can read about open source software development too...:) i scored a 9 out of 10, im not sure if the citizenship exam is this hard...i dont even know where i made a mistake...yabang ba?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, pwede ka na palang maging american citizen ha! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say Austin is pretty cool. visit na!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can keep on dreaming and wishing as often as you want to. It is not a sin!

    Kidding aside, malapit na! Just see to it that your Passport is still okay. Baka paso na. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI JOJO, ANALYSE, CHRISTINE!
    Just humoring myself, but if its in God's master plan for us to be so, then why not? That will be a good option during these hard times....

    HI JUNNIE!
    "you can read about open source software development too"

    You mean - I should do that instead of answer online quizzes???? Namannn! Hahahaha! I plan to take a formal course in the future.... Don't worry. ;)

    HI PAPARAZZI!
    Now that you reminded me, let me go check my passport nga pala. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI PINAYHEKMI!
    Hehehe... I'll put that one in my itinerary. :D

    ReplyDelete