Monday, October 3, 2005

I BREATHE, I'M ALIVE, I EXIST

The renovation/fit-out of our new office at the IT Park is now 80-85% completed. While the office is still being done, the team who will be handling the technical stuff are still in the Ortigas office. So I'm practically the only employee for Cebu as of now.

It's my first day of work with the new employer but in the absence of a decent office to park my stuff, I'm here at the coffeeshop right beside us. The fast and dedicated internet connection I'm using is already the facility provided by our office. So far, so good...

Here I am with my iBook, taking a break, sipping coffee and just being happy to be here...

The view from my new office
the wide expanse of green right outside our office...

10 comments:

  1. nothing beats a first day in the office like that!

    Welcome on board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI JUNNIE!
    YEY! Thanks! I squat in some of the coffeeshops here awaiting the completion of the fit-out. Target is end of this week. Woohoo!

    HI ANALYSE!
    Aah yes... It couldn't be better :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. this place is mighty nice! such places are so rare in manila na. closest is rockwell.

    can you give me your company website? pwede mag apply? based in Cebu? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey that's so cool.

    Inggit ako :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI JOJO!
    I agree. Its parang Ayala Alabang or Ortigas 10-15 years ago. Hahaha. Hey, are you serious about basing in Cebu? :D Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi linnor,

    just blog hopping and natuwa ako finding out about your blog.I hope you dont mind. im from cebu din kasi but based here in makati, our main office is also in IT park. cebu is great place noh? =)

    cant wait to go home this christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's a great way to start things up. mukhang very conducive to daydreaming, este, working ha? :D good luck on your new adventure :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI MEEYAGIRL!
    May daydreaming moments talaga. Hahaha! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI JEANNY!
    Thanks! Hehehe...

    HI BELLE!
    I love Cebu now more than Manila where I originally came from. :D Thanks and keep visiting. ;)

    ReplyDelete