Saturday, August 20, 2005

You're Pretty High And Far Out. What Kind of Kick Are You On?

It's FRIDAY!!! End of workweek!!! That's my happy pill!

I met with my Finance Team lunch time today to discuss ways to save the world to implement cost-cutting measures. In between portions of Majestic's seafood buffet, we were able to thresh out areas that we think need some trimming. These items will be presented during next Tuesday's weekly meeting. I have a bit of time to get the materials done. Meanwhile...

Ah, yes, it's the weekend. Let me regale you with Jake's pics as I cool down to prepare for the free days ahead...

Jake DancingJake Dancing

7 comments:

  1. HI PINAYHEKMI!
    Happy weekend to you and hubs as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My GUESS is that the playful kid with big tummy on pic is Jake, the 2.8 pounder, born one year and five months ago. Grabeee ang laki na ni Jake! Binata na!

    Ano ba ang gusto niyang pasalubong from us and his two older siblings when we come back from our trip abroad? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI PAPARAZZI!
    Right on! That's Jacob Ryan or Jake for short, the once 2.8 pounder bony big-eyed wrinkly baby that was born 3 weeks early. He's come a loooong way!

    Just be back from US/Canada safe and sound with Mamarazzi. Or if you insist, pls bring us some fat-free chocolates. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. please send that baby with Paparazzi and Mamarazzi via FedEx...hahahha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby? Where? Binata na yan e. Punta kayo dito sa bday ni zia ha...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI JUNNIE!
    I wish puede no? Tapos kasama ako para tour din ng Canada with Paparazzi and Mamarazzi. Hehehe.

    HI MAY!
    I'll check my budget...If Junnie comes up with something, puedeng-puede yan.

    ReplyDelete