Friday, December 14, 2007

Not Again?

.flickr-photo { border: solid 2px #000000; }
.flickr-yourcomment { }
.flickr-frame { text-align: left; padding: 3px; }
.flickr-caption { font-size: 0.8em; margin-top: 0px; }






Slumber, originally uploaded by gratitude.




1030 AM at the office on the phone talking to Jake...

Me: Jake?
Jake: Ma!!!
Me: Err... sorry Jake... I forgot to take you to your nursery class....
Jake: Yes... I'm here lang... eating a banana...

I suppose he didn't mind? Hehehehe

Seriously, I felt baaad.... *sigh*

9 comments:

  1. Hahah, did he treat it as a vacation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI PINAYHEKMI!
    I'm sure he was more glad than worried about being absent... :D. He even fell asleep while waiting for me to come. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, i like how he was so nonchalant about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI DENDEN
    I would feel the same way if it happened to me... Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's my boy - no headaches sa parents...

    tulog lang at banana ang katapat :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. aha, sign of old age? jk! :D

    jake looks so angelic sleeping (in contrast to sylvester who's being naughty, hehe).

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI JUNNIE!
    That's right, he's basically a "masayahin" kid. Very seldom lang mag-tantrum. BUT, he's been "pasaway" in his class. I'll post on this more. Perhaps he's bored with the pace? Anyway more on that soon.

    HI MEEYA!
    I hate to admit that. Hahaha! I blame my crazy sched. (Ayaw talaga umamin...) :P

    I was amused as well with the contrast in the subject/s of the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ay, wawa naman si jake... but at least he had a good nap.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI JO!
    Hehehe.... and a banana too.

    ReplyDelete