Thursday, October 11, 2007

Wealth in Emails?

While checking my personal gmail account, I found out:

- my email address won £500.000.00 (grand Prize) from the UK Lottery Online.... TWICE!!!
- I got invited to partner with Alliance Plastics FZE of United Arab Emirates
- that the Sum of US$2.5,Million has been accrued as interest on my contract, the sum that was deposited by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
- my email address (again!) won £420,000.00 from Costa Coffee Promotions' Mega Jackpot Lotto

... all in a spam span of 2 weeks! How lucky can I get? Hehehe...

7 comments:

  1. after a drought, parang bigla yatang dami ng posts mo hahaha! ako ang first commenter for your most recent entries ha! yey! (di naman obvious na i have a lot of time on my hands).

    anyways, penge naman ng balato! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI MEEYA!
    Heheheh, bumabawi lang after being "post-less" for more than 2 weeks.

    I wish totoong prizes yun. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. balato naman dyan. apparently i won the same, di ko pa lang nake-claim, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sana nga totoo. Balato rin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI RUTH, MAY!
    The lengths these people go through to... Sometimes it makes you wonder if there are those who will believe these ploys...

    Pero wag ka... wish ko sana totoo na nga lang sana. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. ayyyyyyyyyyy sa wakas.. mag bago na! hehehe.. kaka miss mga blog mo sis=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI SHERY!
    Korek! I missed blogging! :D

    ReplyDelete