Saturday, April 29, 2006

What's Keeping Me From Blogging (Part3)




Zia and Jake


Jake meets cousin Zia...



P

The kiddos don't look too happy with the new steering wheel and bathing suit...:P



The gang near the Mall of Asia

The extended family at the Macapagal Ave., near the Mall of Asia



Ayala Museum

We didn't get to see the museum at this time since it was almost closing time. But Papa took Matt and Kyle to see it a few days later...


This ends our first day tour of Manila... We had to call it a day since the delegates from Cebu have been up since 3 AM!

3 comments:

  1. did the boys enjoy the Dioramas? I could have been their curator telling them about our country's history.

    HI JUNNIE!  Oh they did like the dioramas.  In fact, they enjoyed the museum more than Paparazzi did.  They watched the audio-video presentation daw from start to finish as their Lolo sat sleeping.  Wahahaha!  Bad curator no?  :D  The boys weren't fond of the fashion display though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's nice to reunite with the whole family, huh? except si junnie - inggit ako!!

    HI PAZ!  I agree.  Jerry and I will reunite with Junnie and Mitzi really soon!  Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was not sleeping. I was on deep-thought (hehehe)reflecting on how the EDSA I miracle happened from start to finish.

    And as special tribute to the success of EDSA I, I gave up totally my smoking habit, a vice I had since I was on my 3rd year high school, believing that habit can be solved by another habit. By illustration, a bad habit of smoking can be overcome by mere habit of NOT SMOKING plus sttrong determination, of course! It works!

    ReplyDelete