Thursday, January 5, 2006

January 1, 2006 - HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL

This has been my first time to post 4 different entries in one day. I guess there were one too many occasions for photo ops. I am completely "speechless" in my posts lately. Hehehe. And it's been faster for me to put my flickr pics here than to compose coherent write-ups to go with each entry. Oh well...

Enjoy the pics...

At the City Sports Club for a few rounds of billiards
At the City Sports ClubAt the City Sports Club

At the Waterfront Hotel Lahug for dessert and coffee
At the Waterfront Hotel Lahug

At the Waterfront Hotel LahugAt the Waterfront Hotel Lahug

At the Waterfront Hotel LahugAt the Waterfront Hotel Lahug

At the Waterfront Hotel Lahug

8 comments:

  1. happy new year, linnor and jerry!

    nakaka-miss mag-new year sa atin! they even ban fireworks in our area here! boohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linnor, happy happy happy happy New Year! I miss bloghopping over here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI PAZ!
    Happy New Year! Aw, I couldn't imagine a quiet celebration without the fireworks or firecrackers. I guess, you had to think of ways to celebrate the occasion with other 'noisemakers'. Hehehe.

    HI PINAYHEKMI!
    Happy New Year! I haven't been doing that lately as well but I'm starting to update more often. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jake Ryan the Magician! - billiards champion kaagad at barely 2 years old:)

    their cousins are growing fast...is Jake still the youngest?

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI JUNNIE!
    Yes, Jake is still the youngest, until Eya and Steve or Allan and Erlinda decide to have another go at having a baby. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy new year linnor. nice pix..happy faces and yummy desserts ;)..

    ReplyDelete
  7. sarap ng maraming kasama sa pasko 'no? no wait let me rephrase that. ang sarap kapag kasama ang mga minamahal natin 'no? :) i love family and group pics. :D

    happy new year to you and your lovely family, linnor marikit sis!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI ANALYSE!
    Happy new year! Just making the most of the best season of the year - good food and good company! :D

    HI TONI!
    That's the essence of this website actually, capturing moments with loved ones. :) That's why I never leave home without my trusty digicam. :D

    ReplyDelete