Friday, September 30, 2005

LOOK WHO'S TALKING

Jake and Zia Jake and Zia
Jake: 'Ey Cuz,... looks like I wouldn't be around to celebrate your 1st birthday.
Zia: And why is that? (hungrily looks over the baby back ribs on the menu)

Jake: Mom said she'll give you the cash instead of spend it on PAL (Cebu-Manila-Cebu) tickets. (I think I'll have chicken fingers...)
Zia: Fair enough. Let me see... How much cash gift would that be? Eleventy-two...carry 9...


(Zia is the lovely *buti na lang! hehehe* daughter of my sis May. She turns 1 today and will have a grand birthday party tomorrow after the arrival of Paparazzi and Mamarazzi from a short trip).

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY ZEEEE!!!!

12 comments:

  1. hahahaha! those two are the cutest babies in the world! they just so happen to be my youngest nephew and niece! woohoo, the pictures were cute, the captions were cuter.

    ill pay for jake's fare...call?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...they're so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI JUNNIE!
    I think May will have better use of the cash gift than us flying to Manila. Hehehe. Naka-earmark kasi yung savings e. *Wink*

    HI JOJO!
    Thanks! I think its in the genes. JOKE!!! Hahaha. This is my blog after all... :D

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday, zia! cute naman ng mag pinsan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahahaha! The captions are soooo funny. So how much is the fare anyway? hihihihi. Haven't slept for 2 days and going 3 tomorrow. With so much excitement I guess I need not drink any energy drink. My adrenaline keeps me going. Hope the party will be fun filled as I dream it to be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the caption! lovely kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI ANNABANANA!
    Parang magkapatid ano? Hehehe...

    HI MAY!
    Eleventy-two carry nine nga. AHAHAHAH!!! Rest muna para di ka mukhang zombie momma sa partey! Text me your account number, preferably Citibank, BPI, RCBC...

    HI PINAYHEKMI AND JO!
    Thanks! Nag-aambition lang maging comic strip writer. Not! Hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI ANALYSE!
    Thankies! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy birthday to zia! naku, double trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI PAZ!
    Hahaha! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete