Monday, December 29, 2003

At the Alabang Town


026

027

028

029

030

031


After the mini-golf mini-tournament yesterday, I was to meet my friends from (DLS Zobel) High School for dinner. Meeting venue was at the Alabang Town Center's Cibo where I had pasta with smoked salmon (my frequent craving these days).

Since it was an "all-girls" reunion, Jerry decided to take the kids around the mall to go toy shopping and to enjoy the Lion King lantern display...

It was a fun night for all of us, for me most especially... It's always great to see old friends from way back...

On the 29th, Jerry, Matt, Kyle and I met up with Junnie, Mitzi and Mitzi's parents at the Seafood Wharf for dinner. I was relieved that we were feasting on seafoods instead of the usual high-calorie dishes.

After dinner, we drove to the Bay Walk, a long stretch of Roxas Boulevard which was converted to a park. Huge balls of light lined the walk as people enjoyed the acoustic music from the "cafes" that dotted the park.

Then we walked all the way to Malate to take a few shots by the dancing fountains. Hmm, impressive...what they did to this place....

No comments:

Post a Comment