Tuesday, October 21, 2003

All About Geese



In one of Kyle's Science lessons before, we learned about baby animals' names. It was actually my first time to hear about goosling, a name given to a baby goose, as duckling is to a baby duck.



Yesterday, Jerry and I had an early lunch so we could pass by the mall to look at the maternity section. My regular wardrobe is beginning to cramp my belly and I wanted to buy a few pieces for a more relaxed fit.



We saw the section amusingly called Mother Goose. Darn... most of the pieces were too pastel and too frilly for my taste, I seriously entertained thoughts of designing my own line of maternity clothes. After going through the racks, I found 3 tops and 1 stretch pants that were acceptable to me. Bought them and went home.



This morning, the boys learned about our short trip to the mommy section of the mall and were teasing me. "Ma, you're our mother goose now", they kept joking. "And you're my gooslings!", I shot back at them, "right Papa Goose?", I added looking at Jerry.



Then all of a sudden, Matthew had a brilliant idea, "Hey, I know na what to call Lola... .....Granny Goose!"



Bwahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment