Friday, December 13, 2002

Linnor:

Ooh dear...because of last night's lack of sleep, I find it quite difficult keeping myself fully awake as I prepare the reviewers for the kids. My style is to prepare a sample test paper per subject using their seatworks and quizzes as my guide. It's a bit tedious having to rewrite practically the whole notebook (and I even tried printing test questionnaires on the computer!). However, this technique has been effective so far. Matt & Kyle are doing really good in school *eyes beam with pride*. They have been consistent medalists. Their Jesuit-run school gives medals every year to recognize the top students of each section. Sometimes I tend to wonder if I'm exerting too much pressure on my boys to maintain their good academic standing. Hmm, I hope I'm not...I guess they enjoy receiving these medals as much as I do pinning it on them...

No comments:

Post a Comment