Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy

While relaxing in bed with my Macbook on a bed tray on my lap... I was curiously reading about the latest on the dj and the gg... Munching on the last morsels of nuts, I saw Jake in my peripheral view approaching and talking. "....Pacman?"... was the only word I could make out from what he said. "Huh?" I shot a glance at him while I kept reading and munching.

"Is there.... Pacman?", Jake repeated.

"What do you mean "Pacman"?", I asked.

He climbed on the bed with me and said, "Is there one more pack Ma?", pointing to the pile of empty peanut packs...

Oh.... I get it....

*Kaso... ubos na...*



Happy
Yup... finished 'em off, 8 mini-packs all!

7 comments:

  1. i like happy peanuts too! pero kahit growers pwede na. he he. have a good holy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI TIN!
    Yes, bitin nga yung really small packs... Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just came back from Manila & somebody gave me those little packs of Happy, Sugo, Boy Bawang! I think I like Sugo best but it doesn't really matter cuz they're all sooo goood!!
    I wish I can get to Mla in less than 24 hrs so I can go there more often to eat the food!! miss it so much...I'm Philippine-sick! It was good to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. di mo man lang tinirhan yung bata... hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI KATHLEEN!
    Aw, I hope the Asian or Filipino stores where you're based, carry the stuff... And yes, Boy Bawang is also a favorite of mine...

    HI JET!
    Oo nga eh... I felt so "matakaw" especially after realizing na di ko man lang sya natirhan. Ngi...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok lang yun small packs, at least it limits the amount that you consume. naks, kunyari ako, haha! pero in truth bitin din ako sa mini-packs. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI MEEYA!
    Pareho pala tayo. Ang hirap pigilin ng cravings ko for junk food. Graveh! :D Kahit malaking pack minsan bitin din. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete