Tuesday, January 16, 2007

SM MALL OF ASIA

IMG_6189


These pictures are still part of the long holiday we celebrated in Cebu/Manila. I actually avoid any SM Mall like the plague during the holidays due to the multitude of shoppers. But after hearing a lot of good feedback about the newest SM Mall, I was curious to go have a look-see.

Henry Sy outdid his other malls this time with this one fronting the world-famous Manila Sunset. After seing it for myself (along with my family), all I could say was: "Impressive!"


IMG_6191



IMG_6190



IMG_6199



~~~Click here to view slide show~~~



Mall of Asia

5 comments:

  1. That was a huge mall to say the least. I was thinking that even with the number of times that we were there, I never really gotten close to visiting half of the mall.

    With the memories of merienda by the bay nearing sunset - going to the Mall of Asia will never be the same again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI JUNNIE!
    For all the reasons you cited, I think it's one mall I would visit everytime I'm in Manila.

    Have you tried Ferino's bibingka and puto-bumbong? Argh, to die for! Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ferino's has been a favorite for more than a decade now. They were there in Pasay Road, across Milky Way, and Papa and Mama stops there after Prayer Meetings before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that mall is HUGE!!! my mom is in manila right now and she was there yesterday, she said it's super nakakalula just looking around in there! hahaha... i can't wait to come home and see for myself!=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI JUNNIE!
    Sarrrap...

    HI SHERY!
    You said that right! I haven't seen half of it yet! And the nice thing is, there are a lot of new shops that you don't see in all the other SM malls. :D

    ReplyDelete