Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Visiting Friends

It's always a happy reunion when friends visit.


genny marlyn hazel


Genny, Marlyn, Hazel


June 10 - These are my former Accounting angels. They made work and life easier for me back in those days with my ex-employer of 7.5 years. Loyalists to the max even when things took a turn for the worst (in that office). Now that I'm not there to mentor them, they still honor me with their high regard and unwavering respect. If I had such unlimited resources, I would definitely have these girls working with me again.



Jerry Linnor Jing Charm Dakila


Jerry, moi, Jing, Charm, Dakila


June 14 - Jing, an old friend from La Salle Zobel since the early 80's (hehe) came. Though it was a business / pleasure trip for her and her colleagues, it was definitely all fun for me.

rox mafe


Rox, Mafe


June 23 - A business trip in Manila wouldn't be complete without an afternoon coffee with close colleagues. Just look at the happy smiles on Rox and Mafe when I whipped out my camera. Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf along F. Ortigas was witness to Rox's (left) yummy birthday coffee treat. :D

prime linnor lito melissa jj


Prime, moi, Lito, Melissa, JJ


July 6 - A long delayed visit that finally came to fruition. These are my ex-colleagues who are Manila-based but went out of their busy schedules to drop by and treat me to my Oreo frapuccino fix. Sarrrap! Especially so because its for free. Hehehe... My treat next time guys.

"A true friend is the greatest of all blessings, and that which we take the least care of all to acquire." - Francois Duc de La Rochefoucauld

No comments:

Post a Comment