Friday, July 15, 2005

Fueling the Business (Some More)

girl

Why the sudden silence you might ask. Since the opening of our second Tee’licious outlet last Friday (refer to previous post), I received some inquiries on how to avail or at least to see some of the tees that we sell. It got me thinking. I’ve been putting off the thought but it just got stronger and louder in my mind.

As of now we don’t have an outlet in Manila. Our two stalls are in Cebu. Jerry and I are still working out some plans to expand our humble venture. And yes, though there were sleepless nights that we just let our ideas flow, we haven’t really gotten to do it. There were a few issues like the investment involved, the product mix, the possible locations, etc. Big issues actually that somehow rendered us a bit hesitant. However, blog friends from all over, and I mean even those outside of the Philippines, have inspired me to do something. It may be different from what we originally thought of doing but I believe it’s a good start.

In response to those who may want to get their hands on our very affordable tees, we have put up a site to cater to clients in Manila or friends abroad who have relatives in Manila. It’s a very basic site, more like an online catalogue, where one could email any color preference and arrange for delivery and payment. I have partnered with my sister, May, who will handle Manila inquiries.

Please check it out at http://teelicious.blogspot.com/

Thank you all for the inspiring messages! People like you encourage us to take opportunities and business ventures (no matter how humble) seriously. Here’s praying for continued success not just for Tee’licious but to you as well and to all your endeavors.

18 comments:

  1. HI TONI!hahaha! thanks a lot!!! i had fun doing the website and tried a lot of skins/templates. ang hirap pala. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok that's business wise. It is 'market at your doorstep'.
    Basta delivery is within Metro Manila, I will delivery Teelicious with dispatch, much faster and more reliable than FedEx bvecause we care about your business as much as you do!

    Sige na, friends and co-bloggers, order na kayo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI PAPARAZZI!
    Nadamay na naman kayo no? Heheheh. Just keeping you busy. Gratis nga lang!

    I will echo your pitch: SIGE NA, BILI NA KAYO! PLEASE CONTRIBUTE TO OUR HUMBLE BUSINESS!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy and excited for you, Linnor! Basta I'll buy a few this August. Then ako mag model sa Singapore. Hahaha.

    You are an inspiration! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The power of the internet is truly amazing! We hope to take our cute Tee'licious business to a new level via the web. So keep your ideas coming...your inspiring thoughts turn our stumbling blocks to stepping stones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like it's going to be hot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI TIN!
    Yey! That's good to hear. :) Thanks!

    HI THE OTHER JO!
    Oh I really hope so! ;)

    HI JERRY!
    Ha! I do agree! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok. any takers? any orders done for the first 24 hours of the site being up?

    im sure dadami yan...ill link your site in several places....

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI JUNNIE!
    Sige that would be great! I haven't done any marketing outside of my blog yet. Heheheh. Hardselling through comments ni Paparazzi pa lang na I just echoed a while ago. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ayan i can avail of your bags and tees na!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I may have missed it, but how do I know what styles are available? I like the fact that you have a rainbow of colors to choose from. Also, how do the sizes work? Perhaps an estimate of bust size for the corresponding size will help. Unfortunately, that's a concern of mine.

    I can't wait to order some!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ay, bad timing naman ako. i'm expanding on a daily basis (hmm, do you have a maternity line?). anyway, i'll send an email to my friends in manila, and hopefully, when i've given birth, my top will be teelicious worthy again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. uy Linnor, parang wala atang price list dun sa site mo unless naduling lang ako :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. hope to visit your shop when I come "home" dyan sa cebu.
    Banilad ba? hmmm posh upscale area...
    I didnt expect may gymborree din dyan
    kasi sa London nasa mahaling st ang gymborree
    ang ganda din kasi.

    congrats

    you are junie's sis right?

    ReplyDelete
  15. oo nga, linnor, second the motion ako kay christine. indicate na rin sana shipping charges, hehe... saka close-up photos nung tees themselves.

    congratulations and good luck!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. if you do that shipping rates make sure you warn them about tax...importation charges... pag overseas.
    I order a lot via net from the States.

    Maganda idea ito for people like us out here overseas we can order presents for friends....

    ayo ayo diha can you speak cebuano... sige! maayong gabii

    ReplyDelete
  17. HI SHA!
    Thanks for the heads up! I will check out all rates and possible hidden charges. :)

    I can fully understand Cebuano but very rarely speak it.
    Common dialect spoken at work is Tagalog as this is easier to use when coordinating with counterparts in the different Visayas provinces. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete